What are the SOPs at the Petrol Station?
There was an outrage and confusion about the SOPs regarding the petrol station after news of citizens getting fined for not scanning MySejahtera. We are here to clear up some confusion from the latest updates on the SOPs!
Here are the situations that would require you to scan the MySejahtera at the petrol station:
- Going into the petrol station shop to pay at the counter, buying goodies from the mart, using the ATM.
- Usage of the Surau and toilet.
- Going into the petrol station workshop.
- Using the manual car wash.
Here are the situations that DON'T require you to scan the MySejahtera:
- Payment through online or an app.
- Payment through the window/ "pigeon hole".
- Filling air into car tyres.
- Automatic car wash (unless paying in the shop)
If you would like more details, refer to the image below by the Majlis Keselamatan Negara or head over to their website for more info regarding SOPs.
Ryada Activewear is an online Malaysian women's sportswear brand with collections of modest wear and comfortable sportswear. Subscribe to us at Ryada Activewear to be the first to get updates on sales and deals, events, and also new collections! Tag us on Instagram to get featured on our Ryada stories or feed!
Leave a comment